PRAYER is a powerful process to communicate with God and invite Him for divine intervention over any form of challenge whether simple or tough. Irrespective of how long the challenge has prolonged or defiled all possible solutions, invite God into the situation with prayers and faith in your heart.
You are encouraged to join me in praying below prayers and expect testimonies before the end of this month.
Psalms 107:1: O give thanks unto the Lord , for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.
1. Give thanks unto the Lord for all His goodness towards you and all that concerns you.
Psalms 66:18: If I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear me:
2. Father; have mercy over every sin in my life and members of my family.
John 1:4-5: In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
3. Father; let your light continue to shine in my life.
4. Father; replace every appearance of darkness in my life by your light now.
Mark 4:36-39: And when they had sent away the multitude, they took him even as he was in the ship. And there were also with him other little ships. And there arose a great storm of wind, and the waves beat into the ship, so that it was now full. And he was in the hinder part of the ship, asleep on a pillow: and they awake him, and say unto him, Master, carest thou not that we perish? And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm.
5. Father; restore your peace over every stormy situation in my life.
Ezekiel 37:3-5: And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord God , thou knowest. Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the Lord . Thus saith the Lord God unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live:
6. Oh ye dead and hopeless situations in my life hear the voice of the Lord God now and receive life.
Psalms 124:6-8: Blessed be the Lord , who hath not given us as a prey to their teeth. Our soul is escaped as a bird out of the snare of the fowlers: the snare is broken, and we are escaped. Our help is in the name of the Lord , who made heaven and earth.
7. Praise the Lord! Thank you God for not giving me as prey to the enemies and for breaking every snare.
8. Father, break every snare of the evil hunters of this world over my life and members of my family.
Isaiah 8:9-10: Associate yourselves, O ye people, and ye shall be broken in pieces; and give ear, all ye of far countries: gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces; gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces. Take counsel together, and it shall come to nought; speak the word, and it shall not stand: for God is with us.
9. Father; destroy every evil association against my life.
10. Father; disannul every evil counsel against my academy, career or business.
11. Father; silent every negative voice and satanic utterances against my destiny.
Acts 2:47: Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.
12. Father, draw more souls into my church to experience your salvation.
13. I call forth every soul of men, women, youths and children ordained to experience genuine salvation in my church.
14. Father; restore every backslider in my church back into their first love and your everlasting joy.
Psalms 127:1: Except the Lord build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the Lord keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.
15. Father; build every home, marriage and family in my church.
16. Father; release the grace for more marriages in my church.
17. Father; answer the prayers of everyone asking for the fruits of the womb in my church.
Job 22:23-25: If thou return to the Almighty, thou shalt be built up, thou shalt put away iniquity far from thy tabernacles. Then shalt thou lay up gold as dust, and the gold of Ophir as the stones of the brooks. Yea, the Almighty shall be thy defence, and thou shalt have plenty of silver.
18. Father; release your prosperity and abundant wealth over me.
Malachi 4:2: But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
19. Father; arise and heal every sickness, disease and deformity in my life with your healing power.
2 Chronicles 7:14: If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
20. Father; arise and heal the land of my nation from all unrighteousness.
Thank you for taking your time to pray. The Lord will surprise you in this season. However, if you are yet to surrender unto Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour, I am afraid that your prayers might be an ordinary exercise.
I encourage you to surrender unto your Maker and make your life count on this earth. Are you ready to give your life at this moment? If yes, open your heart unto God, confess all your sins, ask for forgiveness and promise to forsake them.
Now say; LORD Jesus, I accept you as my personal Lord and saviour, accept me as your own, blot out my name from the book of death and write it in the book of life.